CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-24T21:59:23+00:002006 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-24T21:59:23+00:00
- Perform Virginia State Inspection
- Perform a courtesy check.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- CODES – P0449 EVAP SYSTEM VENT CONTROL CIRCUIT LOW…P0300 RANDOM MISFIRE…P0101 MAF CIRCUIT OUT OF RANGE…
- MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR – Remove & Replace
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V6
- SPARK PLUG WIRE SET – Remove & Replace – V6
- PERFORM FUEL INDUCTION SERVICE.
- CANISTER VENT SOLENOID – Remove & Replace
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – 1500,RWD,Rack & Pinion Type Gears Outer,Both – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
JESSE F. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/23/2022