- REPLACED FRONT PADS AND ROTORS UNDER WARRANTY FOR SHAKING WHEN BRAKING…ON POST TEST DRIVE IT SEEMED LIKE CAR WAS NOW PULLING WHEN BRAKING…REPLACED R/SIDE CALIPER & HOSE…
- Perform Virginia State Inspection
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- REPLACED BOTH LOW & HIGH SIDE SCHRADER VALVES (LEAKING)…RECHARGED SYSTEM AND BLOWING COLD…RECOMMEND FRONT CV AXLES (BOOTS RIPPED)…
- Replace front brake pad linings and replace front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- (Combination) – CALIPER – Replace One
- BRAKE HOSE – Remove & Replace – One,Front or Rear – [Includes: Bleed System.]
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of all belts and lines. Evacuate and recharge with R-134 and dye, if needed. Test system performance.
MARY W. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/20/2022